Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternIntuit Company
Office InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Human Resources InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Project ManagerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Administrative AssistantThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Lifetime Real Estate Inc
12600 Stowe Drive
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Estate sales and investment company specializing in distressed sales.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Computer Literate, Independent, Email Management, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Social Media, Microsoft Access, Basic Accounting