Front deskFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Secretary JobCatholic Health Association
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Admin Assistant for Small Physical Therapy and Pilates PracticeOnCore Pilates and Physical Therapy
Data Entry ClerkCenterPoint Energy
Office assistNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Business Development / Sales InternCenterPoint Energy
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Company Location: Dracut, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 18 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPerforms administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Staff in this category also may have the title of department assistant, coordinator or associate.
Responsibilities•Should be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
• Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsThese are the requirements for the Job...
-Are you a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen Green -Card Holder
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be atleast 20wpm average
-Must be 18+ average.