Administrative AssistantBookmark This
19370 Collins Ave,
Sunny Isles, FL
Posted: April 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a vacation rental company that rents out privately owned vacation properties in Miami . We are looking for a salaried intern that will show us his aggressive skills to be devoted to helping better organize the company.
Location: Sunny isles beach, FL - MIAMI
Duration: Minimum 6 months - This is a great opportunity to learn a lot and for a potential future job .
This position will entail being at the front desk of this corporate office and greeting and meeting clients, answering the phone, handling a wide range of administrative tasks. This individual will be responsible for having their feet involved all the various departments (Marketing, Web Development, Field Workers, Repairs/Maid Service/etc) and help further develop the departments as well. We are looking for someone long-term ( minimum 6 months) whom will treat this business like their own.
-Highschool (if vast experience) otherwise Bachelor degree preferred
-Bilingual (Spanish and English) Most of our clients speaks Spanish so we need someone bilingual.
-Must have experience online
-High level of customer service to handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential. - Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) - Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Real Estate or Property Rentals experience a PLUS. -A "go-getter" and "hustler" that will do whatever it takes to get the job done and grow the company.
This individual will be able to make many decisions on their own with a very high level of independence expected.
--- Assist Marketing to engage in more Social Media Campaigns
--- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
--- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
--- Coordinate all accounting issues to our in-house accountant to clarify anything that the owners are questioning and ensure that all bills are properly being charged back to the owners.
--- Ensure that the current structure and booking process is done in the most efficient manner.
--- Making sure that all booking requests have been catered to and handled. Responsible to ensure that no booking request has gone unnoticed or unhandled and if we cannot deliver to get the sales team to find solutions to book the client and increase company bottom line.
• Organize online and offline files
• Make calls, send text messages, emails when necessary
• Data Entry (text / voice messages, emails, phone calls, etc.)
• Schedule meetings, appointments, and take notes
• Work with my team members to assist them when necessary
• List Management (adding / unsubscribing emails)