ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
14 West Cheryl Drive
Posted: February 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Interactions is a 501(c)(3) organization focused on global partnerships and the acceleration of women's leadership worldwide.
We conduct a World Academy or the Future of Women in Xinzheng, China and hold Women's Symposiums each May for 5000 participants. We are initiating a worldwide challenge to identify Millennium Milestone Makers, women and men who have made a significant contribution to the UN Millennium Development Goals.
Responsibilities1) Having each event to a success
2) Managing enrollment for the Women's Symposium in May, including travel schedules and itineraries
3) Processing speakers bios, abstracts and presentations including powerpoint presentations
4) Researching and connecting with women's organizations worldwide to engage them in identifying Milestone Makers and getting nominees for the award
5) Managing social media accounts and activities for the program and project we create
6) Developing and generating networks with women's organizations that will create powerful partnership
7) Collecting news worthy stories for the month World Academy newsletter
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have a passion for making a difference in their own lives and the lives of others. They will be able to work as a team members, as well as independently setting abd meeting organizations goals in a timely and effective manner
Willingness to learn new skills, to share their knowledge and experience with others, to be creative and problem solive ad to be detailed in their work, engaging others in sharing the successes we achieve