Administrative AssistantBookmark This
The Wellington Group
450 7TH AVE, STE 809
New York, NY
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Who we are looking for:
An energetic undergrad who has the desire to learn and gain knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments. This internship will offer a well-rounded skillset that’s needed to enter today’s competitive business world.
The Wellington Group is highly respected Insurance agency that specializes in business, personal, entertainment and employee benefits insurance. Our firm helps evaluate risks and develop solutions tailored to businesses or personal needs, while providing superior customer service. We have earned the trust of a diverse clients’ ranging from high net worth individuals, corporations, business executives, professional athletes, entertainers and lawyers. Our clients rely on our expertise and knowledge.
• Office support activities for multiple supervisors
• Research and develop business relationship with potential new clients
• Research: Identify opportunities in specified industries that can lead to an increased business.
• Reporting: Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
• Implement and manage reporting systems to track the effectiveness of the efforts to targeted clients.
• Provide regular feedback to senior management on potential opportunities and other important activities within deal sourcing responsibilities.
• Plan persuasive approaches and pitches
• Assist in identifying potential business opportunity.
• Creating spreadsheet and presentations
• Organize schedule meetings and appointments
• Data entry and scan documents
• Distribute correspondence letters, faxes and forms
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Receiving and directing visitors
To qualify for his position, the candidate should possess:
• Positive attitude to work in a busy environment
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Team-oriented, self-starter who thrives in a fast spaced, dynamic environment;
• Organized, detail oriented
• Some college credit or business school education preferred
• Goal orientated
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)