Administrative AssistantBookmark This
G & T
3653 Clement Street
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general assistance to multiple departments and managers. Strong problem solving techniques, accurate word processing skills and the ability to perform more complex administrative duties will be keys to success in this position.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant:
* Heavy data entry using accuracy.
* Create, maintain, and update reports and spreadsheets.
* Create, edit, and modify correspondents and documents.
* Organize and file a variety of records.
* Perform duties with professionalism, which includes relating to others in a courteous, cooperative, sensitive and congenial manner.
* Maintain personnel files and confidentiality.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant:
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of personalities.
* Ability to function independently, be detail oriented, work under pressure, and prioritize multiple assignments.
* Above average computer skills including; Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and database management.
Education and Experience:
*High school diploma required.
* Previous experience in a similar administrative role required.