Customer service representativesIclployalty
Data Entry ClerkIclployalty
Office InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Billing ClerkFrontline Source Group
Office Intern/ Event PlanningChic Occasions
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Administrative assistantBookmark This
Dole Food Company, Inc.
Posted: August 22 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdministrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Requirements- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office