ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Posted: July 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you have proven experience in an Administrative Assistance role and are now looking for the next challenge in your career, then our friendly team with a unique work atmosphere in South California is waiting for you!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide the first and last impression of our company to our clients. It will be your job to ensure that it’s a good one!
• Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
• Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
• Office administration
• Sort incoming mail, faxes, and deliveries for distribution
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
• Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
We have the great opportunity for you to realize your potential and to live out your dream!
So why you are waiting?
Apply now! Send us your CV
RequirementsYou should apply for this job, if you:
• Are available to work full-time
• Are confident in your Office skills
• Have the ability to adapt and to cope with a variety of customer requirements and deadlines
• Have adequate skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)