Administrative & Social Media/Marketing InternGolden Fox International Corp.
Administrative InternDeeply Rooted Dance Theater
Education/Training Coordinator (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Home Fire Preparedness/Project Prepare (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Virtual AssistantHeart to heart foundation
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Administrative InternBookmark This
1947 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnoto Creative is looking for a highly motivated administrative intern to assist in the efficient running of a fast growing creative tech subsidiary to the international tech company Anoto. Qualified candidates do not need any prior administrative experience but should be energetic and ready to take on any task.
ResponsibilitiesIf hired, intern will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced growing tech start up and receive hands on experience with multiple facets of administration. Intern will also spend time printing & publishing a multitude of media.
Position also offers the opportunity for progression further into the company
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills, and ability to work effectively with management, employees and external customers
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A team oriented approach