Administrative InternBookmark This
1947 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnoto Creative is looking for a highly motivated administrative intern to assist in the efficient running of a fast growing creative tech subsidiary to the international tech company Anoto. Qualified candidates do not need any prior administrative experience but should be energetic and ready to take on any task.
ResponsibilitiesIf hired, intern will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced growing tech start up and receive hands on experience with multiple facets of administration. Intern will also spend time printing & publishing a multitude of media.
Position also offers the opportunity for progression further into the company
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Professional demeanor, excellent communication skills, and ability to work effectively with management, employees and external customers
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A team oriented approach