Office AdministratorHallcon Corporation
Office Service AssociateHallcon Corporation
Adm Support Asst IIHallcon Corporation
Patient RepresentativeHallcon Corporation
Administrative AssistantRandstad US
Data Entry SpecialistHallcon Corporation
Data entryANGLO PACIFIC
Office InternANGLO PACIFIC
Administrative assistantBookmark This
kleos healthcare corporation
Posted: November 02 2016
Company Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 8 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionField inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats to provide general, technical, product, and payment application support.
Evaluate customer usage and clarification to determine policy adherence.
Maintain accurate customer records.
Responsible for answering incoming calls from current or prospective customers
Data entry of orders that have been placed by customers .Ensuring order accuracy and timeley proccessing of orders for customers.
Responsibilities• Knowledge of the retail environment and preferably with experience in the travel or hospitality industry
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, develop and foster relationships
• Work well independently and with strong motivation
• Previous sales and administrative experience is desirable, combined with the ability to think creatively and inspire others to achieve high standards
• Position requires good organizational skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Macy’s Portal and new media/mobile devices
• Strong computer (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) and Internet skills, including competency in all Excel features including formula creation, spreadsheet building, sorting
• Marketing experience preferred. Ability to think creatively and provide innovative ideas
• Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
• Comfortable handling cash/credit transactions
RequirementsA minimum of two (2) years administrative experience
• Driven to succeed at every task
• An ability to quickly adapt
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Detail oriented
• Delightful outlook to inspire others by actions and demeanor
• Must be willing to temp
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• Provide a boost to productivity
• Only seeking immediate availability (able to begin working within two days of being hired