Administrative Assistant Internship (Paid)METal International LLC
Administrative Assistant Internship (Non-Paid)METal International LLC
Customer serviceNew Orleans Tulane
Social Media & Community Management InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Front deskFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryANGLO PACIFIC
Office InternANGLO PACIFIC
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC
Administrative Assistant IIBookmark This
Posted: October 16 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Administrative Assistant II is primarily responsible for providing coordination that may involve collecting and analyzing information prior to presenting to management; preparing reports; expediting work results; and establishing and revising work procedures with a variety of MS Office and other applications
ResponsibilitiesPrincipal Duties and Responsibilities (‘Essential Functions ;)
• Greets customers and responds to inquiries or referring inquiries
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping appropriate information confidential
• Collects information, coordinates preparation of reports, analyzes data and reviews potential solutions with management
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative reports and projects to other clerical staff, expediting work results and following-up on results
• Maintains department schedule by coordinating calendars for department personnel, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms control, supplies inventory and office layout
• Makes recommendations and following managerial review, implements changes
• Reads, researches and routes correspondence: drafts letters and documents; collects and analyzes information and initiates telecommunications
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; calls for repairs; maintains equipment inventories and evaluates new equipment and techniques for managers’ review.
• Records meeting discussions by attending meetings and accurately recording key discussions and conclusions.
Requirements• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Software.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, management, staff and other customers.
• Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking and creativity when resolving customer issues.
• Ability to effectively handle challenging situations.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to use personal computers and select software applications.
• Ability to analyze data for decision making purposes.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook and database entry
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, delays or unexpected events.