Learning Solutions Specialist InternMEDA AB.
Human Resources/Recruiting InternsLAD Financial/Aflac
Data Entry ClerkBeFreeorDie ENT
Data Entry ClerkBeFreeorDie ENT
HR Administration - Gain Business Experience!Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Customer Service CoordinatorCitron Pharmacy LLC.
Executive Personal AssistantStages Real Estate
AdministrationArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Administrative Assistant (Insurance)Bookmark This
Farmers Insurance Agency
1347 Irving Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: June 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Farmers Insurance
The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies make up one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses, serving over 10 million households with more than 19 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 48,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 21,000 employees.
About Andy Sham Insurance Services
Located in San Francisco's Inner Sunset District, we are a tightly knit and well-versed agency with over 25 years of experience at Farmers Insurance. We provide policy consultation to find coverages that best fit our customers’ needs. Above all else, we focus on customer satisfaction through communication and transparency.
About the Position
We are currently seeking to fill the entry-level position of Administrative Assistant of Insurance. Position allows lots of room for growth for those interested in long-term employment. The ideal candidate is dependable, organized, detail-oriented, driven, willing to learn, has exceptional communication and time management skills, and commits to providing excellent customer service.
What we are looking for:
- Enjoy working with detailed information, and demonstrate precision in your work
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, willing to learn, and adapts a “can-do” attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel and can navigate web-based applications
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual Cantonese speaking preferred
If interested, please send in:
- Cover letter: Please tell us why you would be a good fit for this position and describe your most defining characteristics or attributes. This exercise is meant to show us your writing skills and ability to follow directions while helping us to get to know you.
Work will begin ASAP.
Responsibilities- Provide customer service to potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Respond to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Process audits, claims, changes, and endorsements on a timely basis
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities and develop leads
- Reviewing and updating policy holders and database information
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Connect with new people easily
- Take pride in your integrity and trustworthiness
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Time Management, English, Online Research, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Reliable, Detail Oriented, Punctual, Self Motivated, Trustworthy, Can Do Approach, Administrative
Preferred - Insurance, Bilingual, Mandarin, Cantonese