Administrative and IT AssistantDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Professional Development Administrative AssistantGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
looking for people interested in learning about Admin/MarketingAlta Vista Group
Administrative AssistantIOOF Holdings Limited
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Intern - Workforce Engagement, American Red Cross, New York, NYAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Assistant Manager job descriptiontwilight
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Ratio to Teacher counts communication
• Answering or relaying phone calls to/from parents
• Organizing the reception desk space and common areas
• Filing documents
• Covering front desk
• Reporting to help-desk any inquiries
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and hone their skills with administration, customer service or sales
• Energy and enthusiasm
• A flexible approach to work
• The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently
• A strong interest in office administration
• The ability to follow instructions
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• The ability to use your initiative and work in a team
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.