AdministrationGenerac Power Systems
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS - PR / COMMUNICATIONSH3 Concepts
Project Coordinator for HR- Pan American Health Organization/ World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
Junior Content CuratorKazzit, Inc
Personal Assistant to Ritz Music Group Co FounderRitz Music Group
Office InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Special Events InternshipGLA Concepts
Data EntryHealthcare Service Group, Inc.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Ratio to Teacher counts communication
• Answering or relaying phone calls to/from parents
• Organizing the reception desk space and common areas
• Filing documents
• Covering front desk
• Reporting to help-desk any inquiries
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and hone their skills with administration, customer service or sales
• Energy and enthusiasm
• A flexible approach to work
• The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently
• A strong interest in office administration
• The ability to follow instructions
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• The ability to use your initiative and work in a team
• Must meet CORI requirement.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.