Data EntryWISE KEY CONSULTANTS LIMITED
UGL LIMITEDWISE KEY CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Internship - ShadysideHolampco International
Customer Service and Marketing InternshipFarmers Insurance Group
Administrative AssistantTecan Group
Administrative AssistanceTecan Group
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Executive Recruiting Firm Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Administrative Assistant InternBookmark This
Posted: March 23 2016
Company Location: Camp Springs, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionW.O.W Radio is a community-based international internet radio entity dedicated to supporting the Independent Community 100%. It is our vision of a society in which values, culture, and enlightenment hold the reigns to a successful and empowering life for ALL. W.O.W Radio’s Slogan is “Indie Media for the Indie Spirit” highlighting our desire to use the power of indie media to influence the community. WOW Radio was established 5 years ago. Currently, our station plays a wide variety of music from independent artists including rock, inspirationaljazz, classical, rhythm and blues, and hip hop. W.O.W Radio also features a variety of live & syndicated shows. Our mission is to use indie media to provide community resources and support.
The Administrative Intern works closely with the program director to execute important daily taks
Responsibilities- Check voicemail system daily
- Follow-up with potential guests (via email & phone);
- Check company email & make sure specific emails get to intended dept.
- Confirm meetings; may also be asked to update blogs, fanpages, & Twitter
- Update W.O.W Radio & employee calendars
- Ordering office supplies
- Write draft proposals & presentations;
- Should have moderate-to-advanced experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.;
- Assists executives & directors in day-to-day tasks
- Filing and copying documents as needed
- Working knowledge of copier, fax machine, computers and printers.
- Candidates should be friendly, enthusiastic, organized and have a “can-do” attitude
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate the ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly, customer-oriented and confidential manner.