Administrative Assistantpan american health organization
Personal /Office Assistant (Intern)PLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Customer serviceIOL Chemicals & Pharma LTD
Data AnalystHankook Tire Company
Front deskFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Marketing, WritingTeva Pharma LTD
Administrative Assistant Intern- Summer 2017Bookmark This
Keep Prince William Beautiful
4391 Ridgewood Center Drive, Suite F
Posted: August 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeep Prince William Beautiful is a non-profit environmental organization that serves Prince William County through partnering with residents, businesses and government to educate and inspire people to be environmental stewards and Keep Prince William Beautiful.
This individual reports to the Office Manager and Executive Director and is responsible for providing administrative support to staff and assuming researching, administrative organization, and reception. These duties include but are not limited to: database maintenance, typing, filing, reception, research, organization and telephone duties.
Internships are a minimum of 3 months. School credit is available. Individuals that do not need credit but are interested in the experience are also welcome to apply! Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by start of internship and have reliable transportation to and from work. Applicant must be able to work weekends for events, projects, or programs. Feel free to contact us with questions and to find out more about these great opportunities!
Responsibilities• Assist with receptionist duties; greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages
• Assist staff with administrative duties as requested
• Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested
• Research and compile information for Executive Director and Board as requested
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail
• Maintain office area, keeping it clean and free from clutter
• Type and word process documents as needed
• Order office supplies and monitor inventories of same
• Update and maintain mailing lists
• Produce mailing labels and reports as requested
• Assist with various program operations as requested and as responsibilities permit
• Other duties as assigned