Health and Wealthness AdministratorNaturkur Wellness Center
Data Center TechnicianDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Data Center Services CoordinatorDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Office AssistantSHV Holdings
Data EntrySHV Holdings
Administrative Assistantpan american health organization
Personal /Office Assistant (Intern)PLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Customer serviceIOL Chemicals & Pharma LTD
Administrative Assistant – Scottsdale, AZBookmark This
16009 N 81st Street Suite 120
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a SoftPoint (www.softpointcloud.com) Administrative Assistant provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
Apply for this Position
If you wish to apply for this position please send an email to Irene Pie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter and resume as well as indicating in the subject line "SoftPoint – Administrative Assistant".
Responsibilities• General Administration work including answer phone calls, emails, etc.
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Responsible for evaluating and labeling data
• Responsible for determining missing information by reviewing a general advertising report
Requirements• Detail orientated
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Results Driven
• Must have familiarity or awareness of Sales industry
• Applies decision making skills quickly and consistency
• Able to manage a high volume of records
• Ability to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time.