- Internships /
- Administration /
- Administrative Assistant to help a Christian Businesswomen's organization
Administrative Assistant to help a Christian Businesswomen's organizationBookmark This
The Tapestry Network
215 Kenroy Lane
Posted: April 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship position is for a part-time Administrative Assistant to help a Christian Businesswomen's organization continue to thrive and grow in the Roseville area and nationwide.
This position is responsible for providing assistance to the Founder/CEO in day-to-day operations, using clerical and organizational skills. This is a part-time, year round position at both the local and national level.
Who Are We?
The Tapestry Network is a transformational community of Christian businesswomen that creates a safe and supportive environment where women can grow. Through a variety of programs, members have access to high quality resources that enhance their business and spiritual growth so they can be successful in life and business.
The Tapestry Network provides fellowship, as well as, educational and spiritual enrichment through local chapters, webinars, mastermind groups, and conferences.
The Tapestry Network is a comprehensive solution for the spiritual, business and fellowship needs of the Christian businesswoman.
Tapestry members enjoy an expanded network, supportive community of Tapestry sisters, growing strength and enrichment in life, Spirit and business.
To learn more about our organization please visit www.thetapestrynetwork.com
ResponsibilitiesAdministrative Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to the Following:
* Data entry
* Coordinating written documents
* Performing customer follow-up and feedback
* Processing registrations
* Social media updates
* Simple graphic updates
* Event coordination
* Minimum of high school diploma
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good phone skills
* Proficient knowledge in basic Microsoft Office processing skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Proficient Data Entry skills
* Proficient knowledge of Internet tools (Google, Map Quest, etc. . .)
* Proficient in social media
* Must have access to computer, Internet Access and phone service
* Ability to work face-to-face and remotely
* Ability to schedule between 10 to 12 hours a week of dedicated work