Administrative AssistantWhirlpool Corporation
e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Data Entry ClerkJuanvardcompany
Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Research Data Entry InternshipMind Plus Matter
Office InternTeam One Global
Administrative Assistant/Student RepresentativeBookmark This
Health Promotion & Information
979 B Lehigh Avenue
Posted: July 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
"Health Promotion Information LLC ( HPI School of Allied Health ) is a private vocational school established in 2006. With the support of a highly qualified and faculty team, we offer our best to train healthcare providers. It is with the same intention that we extend our services to our gratitudes and other members of the community.
Our programs are oriented towards the development of the whole individual, including the social, emotional, intellectual and psychomotor aspects of human life. They are designed to assist students acquire the necessary skills to function as members of an interdisciplinary health care team. They provide broad and specific occupational skills and knowledge which equip students to think critically and sets the foundation for career planning and life-long learning."
- Sourced from the About Us section of the website's Homepage.
Responsibilities- Admit and enroll students, advise students, provide enrollment agreements
- Schedule appointments, communicate with HPI customers, vendors and prospects relevant to the functions of the organization.
- Collect and deposit funds on behalf of HPI.
- Participate in strategic planning and provide feedback regarding any customer sentiment.
- Collect, copy and maintain student and personnel records.
- Verify licensure and communicate with State Regulatiry Agencies as Agent of HPI.
- Acknowledge rules and regulations of the organization as required by State Regulatory Agencies, provide assistance to students requesting use of learning resource system.
- Maintain logs of student enrollment along with completion of placement records.
- Any other duties as described by School Administrator or requested by program coordinators.
The candidate for this position is required to be in possession of a High School Diploma and possess educational preparation and relevant experience suitable to be considered for the role. In accordance to the criteria, the mandated criminal background investigation is to be free from any criminal infraction.
The Administrative Assistant / Student Representative at Health Promotion & Info is responsible for assisting the School Administrator in the performance of delegated duties. Performance appraisal shall be completed within 30 days of hire and annually thereafter.