PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED!!!Joseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Administrative Assistant/office internAxon Infotech Ltd.
Business Development / SalesAxon Infotech Ltd.
Business Development / SalesReliance Capital Limited
Customer service representativeswww.jbhunt.com
Front Desk Assistantwww.jbhunt.com
Data Entry ClerkReliance Capital Limited
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist RepReliance Capital Limited
Administrative & Community Management InternBookmark This
66 W. Flagler Street
Posted: November 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStartHub is a business accelerator, incubator and coworking space that assists international businesses in entering the U.S. market by executing on strategies outlined by our team, growing sales and expanding/scaling startups via results oriented methodology.
If you've ever wanted to play a HUGE role in a rapidly growing company that is creating a great economic impact for Miami while meeting amazing international businesses and individuals in our exploding tech community, this position is for you. You gotta have a passion for learning, helping people, challenging yourself to do things you've never done before and excelling at them... Like starting an internship program for example, (we all learn by doing), We want you. This isn't your typical 9-5. Every day's an adventure and at the end of it, we get to chat and have a coffee to summarize the day on a corner office with an amazing downtown Miami city view. Did I mention the free coffee?
Responsibilities- Be the 1st face our members and potential clients see at our Front Desk
- Engage with our coworking members and assist them as needed, take phone calls for inquiries, welcome walk-in visitors & introduce to Community Director for Tours
- Maintain the office in tip-top shape at all times by walking through office to ensure a pleasant experience to all visitors and members
- Collaborates with Community Director on projects, assignments & in running operations for the space
- Occasionally assist in the setup of events held in our office as well as accompany Community Director to events around town (after or during office hours) as directed and with much prior notice to allow intern to make arrangements
- Demonstrates interest in entrepreneurship, startups, social media, technology and business development
- Continuously engages with the community as well with our members to discover new opportunities.
- A good understanding of tools used for the job a PLUS but not necessary (Hootsuite, Salesforce, Constant Contact, Dropbox, Slack and generally tech savvy)
Requirements- Submit resume
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and/or knowledge of the Miami entrepreneurial ecosystem (Linkedin preferred)
- Possesses skills in administrative / front desk duties (Quickbooks knowledge a plus), interpersonal relations, customer management and networking (a people person with awesome personality)
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiastic, adaptability and great positive energy
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas and task completion oriented
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Constant Contact, Dropbox
Preferred - Excel, QuickBooks