Data entryMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Business Administrative / Internships AssistantStewart Fabric Inc
Assistant / Dispatcher Internship PositionMcoll Investments
Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
Office InternLiving R.E.A.L., Inc.
Data entryANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Office InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Administrative / Customer Service / Social Media AssistantBookmark This
6724 Boylston Hwy
Mills River, NC
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMood & Mind (www.moodandmind.com), a rapidly growing web based health food E-commerce company, is seeking a Social Media / Customer Service / Admin assistant. We are seeking a candidate who would be excited to be an integral part of a company providing products that help people to "feel good, think bright, and live happy" (our motto).
ResponsibilitiesExamples of duties include:
- General admin (logs, filing, etc)
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Updating social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc)
- Ordering stock and supplies
- Supervising employees in their duties
RequirementsRequired skills and qualities:
- High level of comfort with keyboard/mouse, Windows, and general app navigation
- Google search proficiency to research information
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Time management and self starting
- Basic PC hardware troubleshooting (Printers, peripherals, etc) mostly using Google to isolate and solve issues.
- Attention to detail and mental focus.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- English fluency
- Exceptional work ethic and enthusiasm!
- E-commerce marketplaces (Ebay, Amazon, Bigcommerce, etc)
- Basic image editing (Photoshop, etc)
- Copy writing (product descriptions)
- Social media writing (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)