AdministrationGenerac Power Systems
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS - PR / COMMUNICATIONSH3 Concepts
Project Coordinator for HR- Pan American Health Organization/ World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
Junior Content CuratorKazzit, Inc
Personal Assistant to Ritz Music Group Co FounderRitz Music Group
Office InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Special Events InternshipGLA Concepts
Data EntryHealthcare Service Group, Inc.
Administrative / Customer Service / Social Media AssistantBookmark This
6724 Boylston Hwy
Mills River, NC
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMood & Mind (www.moodandmind.com), a rapidly growing web based health food E-commerce company, is seeking a Social Media / Customer Service / Admin assistant. We are seeking a candidate who would be excited to be an integral part of a company providing products that help people to "feel good, think bright, and live happy" (our motto).
ResponsibilitiesExamples of duties include:
- General admin (logs, filing, etc)
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Updating social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc)
- Ordering stock and supplies
- Supervising employees in their duties
RequirementsRequired skills and qualities:
- High level of comfort with keyboard/mouse, Windows, and general app navigation
- Google search proficiency to research information
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Time management and self starting
- Basic PC hardware troubleshooting (Printers, peripherals, etc) mostly using Google to isolate and solve issues.
- Attention to detail and mental focus.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- English fluency
- Exceptional work ethic and enthusiasm!
- E-commerce marketplaces (Ebay, Amazon, Bigcommerce, etc)
- Basic image editing (Photoshop, etc)
- Copy writing (product descriptions)
- Social media writing (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)