Administrative Intern for Police ReformBookmark This
Police Reform Organizing Project
168 West 86 Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPROP is a multifaceted organization – in that we strive to utilize every possible platform in order to expose and end broken windows policing. We are dedicated in our work and have regular tasks that we must complete in order to get the latest news about police reform out to the public. The administrative intern would be directly active in helping our director achieve our daily goals.
Responsibilities• Reporting directly to PROP director
• Creating and updating documents in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office platforms.
• Sending press releases and mailings regularly
• Ordering and distributing office supplies.
• Filing various documents.
• Data entry of various reports.
• Various research projects.