Administrative InternBookmark This
1243 Commonwealth Ave
Posted: April 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarket Leading Boston Real Estate office in Allston, MA is seeking an office intern at NextGen Realty. Candidates should not only be able to work independently, but also thrive in a team environment with a team-player attitude. Looking for candidates who are effective at multi-tasking in a fast-paced & professional work environment. Position will perform a variety of administrative, marketing & related duties and will report directly to the CEO and Operations Manager.
- Generate weekly numbered and structured emails and reports with prioritized action items.
- Update and regularly maintain transaction database, paperwork files (Word and Adobe Pro), including filing and retrieval of contracts, leasing agreements and other documents (learn and assist in the apartment rental process)
- Responsible for filing and storing transaction documents
- Responsible for filing and storing contractor folders, scanning, updating and maintenance
- Coordinate itinerary and setup for career fairs, housing fairs and conventions
- Assemble marketing materials and presentations, order business signs, create window signs and agent business cards
- Distribution of mail to executives, manager and agents
- Prepare Purchase Orders, actively negotiate pricing and place orders with vendors
- Provide needs assessment of supplies and bulk ordering for discounts and cost savings.
- Assist with personnel hiring process and key management
- Make sure overall work environments are clean and well kept. Bathroom and light trash duties are required
- Miscellaneous duties as directed
Excellent project management & organizational skills are essential (manage & prioritize multiple projects)
Superior knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; knowledge of graphics programs a huge plus (Adobe Creative Suite)
Handle confidential, time-sensitive information with discretion and excellent judgment
Open & receptive to new technologies -- Social Media, Recruitment Marketing, etc.
Possess complete attention to detail and high level of initiative and strong follow through\
Autonomy and resourcefulness to anticipate team needs and complete projects independently - provide solutions to problems
Work successfully under deadlines; interact effectively with all levels of the organization
Willingness to take full ownership of responsibilities
Strong character and ethical values a must
Familiarity with basic real estate concepts a big plus
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and please include a valid phone number.