Administrative AssistantUnited Health Group
Customer careFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
ReceptionistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Office CoordinatorThe Piramal Group
Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Administrative InternBookmark This
1518 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTo Apply: All potential candidates will need to submit PDFs of their resume, cover letter and letter of
recommendation from instructor or supervisor to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject line - Admin Intern Applicant
Letters - ATTN: Nicole Amri, Community | Program Director
Submissions will be accepted until position is filled. No phone calls please.
Summary Description: Intern will work in all aspects of the SAY Sí administrative office. Intern will
serve as an administrative assistant and gallery/gift store attendant; perform administrative and office
support activities for multiple supervisors. Arts administrative interns will acquire a broad knowledge
of communications strategy and organizational operations and will participate in special projects with
ResponsibilitiesAdministrative Intern Job Duties:
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls; providing information by answering questions and
• Receive and direct visitors and clients: handles requests for information and data.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing, filling and organizing.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, studio flyers and emails.
• Resolve administrative problems by preparing reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions through
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system: retrieving documents from filing systems. Including
grant files and student database [electronic and hard copy].
• Provide support for student sales including inventory, payments and point-of-sale transactions.
• Provide assistance with event management, preparation and execution.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related goals as needed.
• Writing and assisting with website and social media development.
RequirementsQualifications: Must have good organization, management and communication skills, with a demonstrative
ability to organize for and support multiple projects. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Undergraduate and
graduate students encouraged to apply.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from SAY Sí as may be asked to distribute promotional
materials or other errands.
• Must submit 1 letter of recommendation from an instructor or supervisor (cannot be relative).
Schedule: Flexible minimum-part-time to part-time schedule. School/courses and job schedule will be
considered. Our administrative offices are generally open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday
and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Schedule subject to change, may include weekend and evening
hours. Hours to be determined based on applicant’s schedule and program calendar. Spring term is generally
January – May; Summer term June – August; Fall term September – December. Start and end dates to be
SkillsRequired - Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Communication Skills, Organization Skills, Management Skills