Administrative InternBookmark This
1518 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSAY Sí is a year round, long-term, non-profit multidisciplinary arts program that provides students opportunities to develop artistic and social skills in preparation for higher educational advancement and professional careers.Intern will work in all aspects of the SAY Sí administrative office. Intern will serve as an administrative assistant and gallery/gift store attendant; perform administrative and office
support activities for multiple supervisors. Arts administrative interns will acquire a broad knowledge of communications strategy and organizational operations and will participate in special projects with program staff.
Responsibilities• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls; providing information by answering questions and
• Receive and direct visitors and clients: handles requests for information and data.
• General clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mailing, filling and organizing.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
• Resolve administrative problems by preparing reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions through
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system: retrieving documents from filing systems. Including
grant files and student database [electronic and hard copy].
• Provide support for student sales including inventory, payments and point-of-sale transactions.
• Provide assistance with event management, preparation and execution.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Writing and assisting with website and social media development.
RequirementsMust have good organization, management and communication skills, with a demonstrative ability to organize for and support multiple projects. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Undergraduate and graduate students encouraged to apply.
All potential candidates will need to submit PDFs of their resume and a cover letter as well as a letter of recommendation to email@example.com
Letters - ATTN: Nicole Amri, Community | Program Coordinator.
Subject line- Admin Intern
Submissions will be accepted until position is filled. No phone calls please.
SkillsRequired - Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Organization Skills, Management Skills, Communication Skills