Special Events InternshipGLA Concepts
2017 Openings - APPLY NOW!H3 Concepts Inc.
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS - PR / COMMUNICATIONSH3 Concepts
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Administration / ReceptionAikido Kenkyukai International, USA
Director of OperationsIclployalty
Administrative Intern - Special ProjectsBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSTACKS Magazine is an online-based editorial media outlet.
We are in search of a highly-motivated administrative assistant to work on a special project. This planning process for this project will last a couple months. The admins job, however, will only last one to two months.
We are looking to bring an intern on board by May 13, 2016.
Responsibilities- Be proactive in searching for information requested by Publisher
- Update Excel database
- Make phone calls to prospective businesses
- Utilitze Social Media and websites to obtain information
- Work on other special projects, as needed
**Atlanta residency is a PLUS**
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, business management, or communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Experience/interest in business development and sponsorships