administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Data Entry Clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
customer service representativenorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Office InternMountain Pacific
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
Administrative Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: June 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIntern will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to The Tree of Health Center (TTOHC) Team. Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with team members. This position is often privy to confidential information and, as such, requires diplomacy and discretion. The intern will work closely with Administrative Manager as well as the rest of the administrative team. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the administrative field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career, gain tangible working knowledge and enhance your résumé as you gain practical experience in the wellness field. We will provide the Intern with a sense of teamwork, with an emphasis on communication to build a strong work relationship with the TTOHC team. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
Responsibilities• Clerical duties –Maintain customer database, forms, documents, files and journals for clerical work; care of office
equipment and computers
• Paperwork: copying, scanning, printing, filing
• Log maintenance: visitors, supplies, stores, staff attendance, etc.
• Stock up and record supplies – Upkeep of office stationery and supplies
• Ensure that work flows smoothly without delays, maintaining discipline and decorum
• Be the “face” of the organization to people who visit
• Internal and external communication
• Provide information and news – Create notices and disclosures and display them prominently
• Travel arrangements
• Coordinate meetings
Requirements• “People” person; cordial and caring nature; pleasing personality; adept at public relations
• Calm and good composure at all times; multitask with ease
• Self-motivated; conscious of deadlines and timing; prompt in action
• Good communication, writing and typing skills
• Computer savvy
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and costing
• Know how to use printers, scanner, copier, shredder, filing systems, and telephones
• Keen observer and fast learner, attentive to details
• Good at basic arithmetic
• Ability to handle large numbers of people simultaneously
• Rational and objective thinking
• Adaptive to new work environments
• Well versed in official routine, the company rules and code of conduct
• Able to be at the office at least 1 day a week
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings