Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Office InternUnited Technology
Proposal WritierMobile Office Communications, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
WELCOME to Amcor company.Amcor company.
Administrative AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Administrative Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: August 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdministrative Assistant Intern will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to The Tree of Health Center (TTOHC) Team. Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with team members. This position is often privy to confidential information and, as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
Responsibilities• Clerical duties –Maintain customer database, forms, documents, files and journals for clerical work; care of office
equipment and computers
• Paperwork: copying, scanning, printing, filing
• Log maintenance: visitors, supplies, stores, staff attendance, etc.
• Stock up and record supplies – Upkeep of office stationery and supplies
• Ensure that work flows smoothly without delays, maintaining discipline and decorum
• Be the “face” of the organization to people who visit
• Internal and external communication
• Provide information and news – Create notices and disclosures and display them prominently
• Travel arrangements
• Coordinate meetings
Requirements• “People” person; cordial and caring nature; pleasing personality; adept at public relations
• Calm and good composure at all times; multitask with ease
• Self-motivated; conscious of deadlines and timing; prompt in action
• Good communication, writing and typing skills
• Computer savvy
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and costing
• Know how to use printers, scanner, copier, shredder, filing systems, and telephones
• Keen observer and fast learner, attentive to details
• Good at basic arithmetic
• Ability to handle large numbers of people simultaneously
• Rational and objective thinking
• Adaptive to new work environments
• Well versed in official routine, the company rules and code of conduct
• Able to be at the office at least 1 day a week
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings