Intern - Member EngagementMolina Healthcare Inc.
Office Assistant Fashion internLena Erziak
Intern/Project Assistant: Monitoring, Evaluation & LearningNDI
Administrative InternThe Tree of Health Center
College InternsBushwick Film Festival.com
Virtual Personal Assistant Needed UrgentlyGlobal Orphans Trust & Humanitarian Services, Inc. (GOTAHS)
Office InternSaddleback Leather Company
Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Administrative InternshipBookmark This
535 Connecticut Ave, STE 110
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNorthwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired” in their industry, 38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
We have a 20 person office that is a District Network Office of Northwestern Mutual located in Norwalk, CT. We are looking for a student who is ready to roll their sleeves up and make a difference
The administrative intern will be responsible for completing daily tasks that are required of the office while maintaining a high level of professionalism within a fast pace setting. Tasks can range from data processing to assisting financial representatives with analytical projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Effectively utilize standard office software & computer equipment in the performance of duties
• Provide technical assistance to others. Work effectively and cooperatively with District employees, other interns, and the public
• Prepare and present reports in written, oral, graphic, and tabular form
• Assist in writing instructions, procedures, guides, and manuals to describe and improve administrative, technological, and operational methods and systems.
• Data processing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to work in a fast pace setting, prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
• Fine attention to detail
• Displays a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of professional
• Strong writing comprehension accompanied with verbal and written communication skills
• Current or recently enrolled at an undergraduate 2-4 year college
• Participates in one or more extracurricular activities during academic year
• Minimum GPA 2.8