Administrative Office SupportResidential Enhancements
Office clerkTrina Solar
Administrative AssistantUltrakote Products
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - Administration welcPES
Customer Service RepresentativeWoodside energy
Administrative AssistantFargo Telecom Holdings
Customer Service Response Representative Sodexo at Boston Children’s Hospital invites applicants toTaconic Biosciences
New Frontier Tiny Homes Business Admin (Intern)New Frontier Tiny Homes
Administrative / Internships AssistantBookmark This
Tito's Handmade Design Store
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 35 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. Looking for somebody willing to grow within our organization. The applicant must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and must be extremely motivated to learn and grow professionally. In addition to administrative and project support skills, the applicant must be computer literate.
Responsibilities- Administrative tasks and office work (i.e. phones, fax, email, filing, etc. . .)
- Making and receiving payment from customers
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Organizing documents
- Maintain calendar and scheduling, if necessary.
- Data Entry
- Follow up with clients and work directly with customers
- Running errands
Requirements- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Organized, flexible, reliable and able to multi-task
- Professional and pleasant telephone manners
- Ability to resolve customer related issues
- Very dependable
- Able to take directions and follow through
- Ability to follow directions.