Administrative Assistant Intern- Fall 2017Keep Prince William Beautiful
Customer careFalck Group
Data Entry ClerkAmwayglobal
Administrative AssistantClarks investment ltd
Data Entry ClerkReliance capital limited
Administrative AssistantCleveland Clinic
Administrative / Internships AssistantBookmark This
Tito's Handmade Design Store
Posted: June 22 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. Looking for somebody willing to grow within our organization. The applicant must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and must be extremely motivated to learn and grow professionally. In addition to administrative and project support skills, the applicant must be computer literate.
Responsibilities- Administrative tasks and office work (i.e. phones, fax, email, filing, etc. . .)
- Making and receiving payment from customers
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Organizing documents
- Maintain calendar and scheduling, if necessary.
- Data Entry
- Follow up with clients and work directly with customers
- Running errands
Requirements- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Organized, flexible, reliable and able to multi-task
- Professional and pleasant telephone manners
- Ability to resolve customer related issues
- Very dependable
- Able to take directions and follow through
- Ability to follow directions.