Front deskFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Secretary JobCatholic Health Association
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Admin Assistant for Small Physical Therapy and Pilates PracticeOnCore Pilates and Physical Therapy
Data Entry ClerkCenterPoint Energy
Office assistNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Business Development / Sales InternCenterPoint Energy
Administrative Office Internship FallBookmark This
Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rigths (GLAHR)
7 Dunwoody Park, Suit 110
Posted: July 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 2001, GLAHR is a community-based organization that develops statewide grassroots leadership in Latino immigrant communities. Over the past 10 years, GLAHR has established a powerful network of informed and engaged community members through base-building strategies that defend and advance the civil and human rights of immigrants.
We are looking for a team player with excellent customer service and communications skills who is committed to the mission of GLAHR. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and "can do" attitude. IT skills a plus.
This is an unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit, you will receive letter of recommendation from GLAHR after successful completion of internship. Internship could be available for credit based on your institution’s guidelines
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Adelina Nicholls, Anicholls@glahr.org
Responsibilities• Managing the mail and supply rooms
• Helping to plan and coordinate logistics for workplace initiatives and activities.
• Provide general support for agency including general filing, general copying, supply ordering, and mailing preparation
• Maintain organization archive
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Requirements• Bilingual preferred (Spanish and English)
• Work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Work with people in a wide variety of settings and situations
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Capacity to work on a computer and keep detailed records