Administrative Assistance InternNOVA CHEMICALS
Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
NCR Retail InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Intern, Human ResourcesPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Sales InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Actuary InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Customer Solutions InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Data Analyst InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Administrative PAID Internship in Healthcare!Bookmark This
70 Wells Avenue
Posted: March 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLEASE USE THIS LINK TO APPLY:
Paid internship with flexible hours
This position is a 6 to 12 month engagement
20-40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Learn about the exciting field of sleep medicine
- Gain experience in a busy healthcare business setting
- Develop customer service skills
- Interface with patients, physicians, insurance companies, and hospital administrative staff
Neurocare, Inc., founded in 1988, owns and manages sleep center programs in the New England states. The administrative intern will work as part of the administrative team with responsibility for providing exceptional customer service to a wide range of internal and external customers within a busy clinical setting.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary duties consist of:
- Answering and triaging phone calls
- Responding to routine patient, physician and client inquiries
- Contacting patients and physician offices to obtain information
- Confirming patient appointments
- Create, prepare, and update electronic medical records
- Manage the intake and distribution of referrals to ensure entry into the scheduling process
- Assist with weekly report production for senior management
Requirements- REQUIRED: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
- ACCURACY with data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work independently and as part of a team
- High School diploma REQUIRED; enrollment or recent graduate of business, health-related or social sciences associate or bachelor’s degree program
- You do not need to require academic credit for this position, however we will collaborate with academic programs that provide credit for this work experience
Neurocare, Inc. EOE