Internship - ShadysideHolampco International
Customer Service and Marketing InternshipFarmers Insurance Group
Administrative AssistantTecan Group
Administrative AssistanceTecan Group
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Executive Recruiting Firm Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Networking Club Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Office Intern at Intellectual Property Law FirmPatent Lawyer USA
Administrative Program InternBookmark This
YWCA of the City of New York
50 Broadway, 13th floor
New York, NY
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPurpose: The Administrative Program Intern develops building-level administrative skills by assisting the Chief of Programs and other members of the administrative team in providing professional leadership to the organize, administer, and provide support for school based programs
Responsible to: CPO
1. Special interest in professional development, curriculum, instruction and assessment, and all other aspects of leadership.
2. Desire to continue enhancing skills and job performance.
1. Ability to work with staff on strategies that assist in continuously improving student achievement and instruction.
2. Ability to assist in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, and provide support for school programs
3. Ability to assist in establishing an optimal learning environment within the school.
4. Ability to ensure all school programs and activities conform to guidelines.
5. Ability to assist in establishing a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
6. Ability to communicate and work effectively and constructively with members of the YWCA Program Team
7. Ability to react to change and frequent interruptions in a productive and positive manner, meeting deadlines as assigned.
8. Work to implement the vision and mission of the YWCA
9. Ability to work with technology/computer systems especially as they relate to data and outcomes
10. Ability to model commitment and dedication to the work.
11. Ability to work independently and without supervision, and complete work in an efficient manner.
The YWCA of the City of New York is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against because of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alien status, citizenship status, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability that can be reasonably accommodated, or any other classification protected by law.