Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Office InternUnited Technology
Proposal WritierMobile Office Communications, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
WELCOME to Amcor company.Amcor company.
Administrative AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Administrative SpecialistBookmark This
Marsh & McLennan Agency
9850 NW 41st Street
Posted: September 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA’s services are targeted to clients who seek professional advice on program structure, market knowledge, experience and expertise in their industry, along with local resources and service professionals.
We provide global risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients. MMA provides highly specialized products and services covering a wide spectrum of risks.
The Administrative Specialist provides communication, business, hospitality, and clerical support to the agency. The Administrative Specialist will manage all office-related tasks, and will also include handling substantive administrative projects as they arise. In addition to computer skills, the Administrative Specialist needs good communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of office equipment and basic accounting.
• Always exhibits the Core Values of the Agency
• Handling all incoming and outgoing mail
• Sorting and date stamping
• Distributing into employee slots
• Logging in all incoming checks
• Applying postage
• Dropping in the mailbox downstairs
• Preparing Miami interoffice mail
• Receiving Deliveries
• Signing for incoming overnight packages
• Preparing labels for outgoing overnight packages
• Answering Incoming Calls as a backup to Miami Receptionist
• Routing calls properly
• Assisting callers with inquiries
• Greeting Guests
• Scanning of documents into document management system
• Supply Inventory
• Large copy jobs
• Preparing documents by use of Microsoft Office Software
• Data Entry into our Agency Management System
• Managing company downloads via agency management systems
RequirementsSkills, Abilities, and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Administrative experience in a professional business environment required.
• Strong Excel skills highly preferred.