Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Administrative ManagerGWA International
Marketing ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Personal Assistant/Processing Intern NeededGames INC
Administrative AssistantRetirement Planning Associates
PERSONAL ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Office Manager InternRush Medicals Center
Event CoordinatorDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Administrative supportBookmark This
100 Pioneer st.
Santa Cruz, CA
Posted: January 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the fastest growing companies in the hydroponics industry offering hydroponics partnerships an, alternative to hydroponics franchises, around the country.
We are looking for Administrative support.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Receive incoming calls from, and provide support and solutions to, sales associate
• Receive incoming calls from, and provide support and solutions to, vendors
• Enter orders for drop shipments
• Enter new purchase orders for vendors
• Call and/or email vendors to check availability, pricing, ETAs, tracking
• Follow up on back orders/special orders
• Communicate back order issues with sales associate and/or customers
• Match purchase orders to vendor order acknowledgments and follow up
• Create/import Fulfillment reports for each stores location
• Create/maintain transfers
• Input new items on our system with correct descriptions, part#, pricing, etc
• Create new vendors
• Complete account/credit applications
RequirementsIdeal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Proficiency in Sage ERP (MAS 500) and Crystal Reports or ability to learn.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, along with other Microsoft products -Outlook, Word
• Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute.
• Must be able to work between the hours of 9am to 6:30pm M-F and be flexible to work overtime.
• Must have excellent grammar skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work well in a team environment.
• Have the proper skills to handle a multitude of emails, written and oral correspondences.
• Outstanding customer service skills, strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to anticipate and assist in resolving situations with minimum guidance.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned as this role may evolve over time.