Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Data EntryFidelity Health Care
Front desk representativesFidelity Health Care
Documentation Specialist (Paid Internship)Northwestern Mutual
Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Administration AssistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Customer Service RepresentativeViscalom Incorporated
Customer service assistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Administrative/Social Media/Research Intern | TV ProductionBookmark This
Food Forward Productions, LLC
964 46th Street #233
Posted: February 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall independent East Bay production company is currently looking for a hard working and motivated part-time administrative/production/social media and research intern to work in our office starting ASAP. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a small production team in a fast-paced environment, working on several different projects. Strong organizational and project management skills are required, writing, creative, social media and web skills are a bonus.
This is a part-time position (15 hrs/week) over the next 3-4 months, potentially longer, office space in Emeryville, CA. This is an unpaid internship with the possibility to advance into a paid position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Contact management (Zoho CRM, Constant Contact, Google Docs spreadsheets)
- Bookkeeping (sorting receipts, cost reports, petty cash)
- Correspondence (newsletters, email updates, phone calls)
- Filing (appearance releases, other paperwork as needed)
- Transcription (interviews, episode script versioning)
- Help maintain our production office (supplies, gear)
- Research (fact-checking, archival footage, potential stories)
- Help maintain editorial calendar to ensure post production stays on schedule.
Requirements- Punctual, extremely self-motivated, highly technical, reliable, and hardworking
- Able to take direction well and work independently when necessary
- Proficient in Mac-based systems, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Can switch gears rapidly, dive into new challenges and find opportunities to grow
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact in a professional manner with the public and colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure
- Down-to-earth, flexible, and humble, with a sense of humor
- Interest in environmental and food topics a plus!
We expect the newest team-member to jump into action starting day one.