Administrative InternThe Tree of Health Center
College InternsBushwick Film Festival.com
Virtual Personal Assistant Needed UrgentlyGlobal Orphans Trust & Humanitarian Services, Inc. (GOTAHS)
Office InternSaddleback Leather Company
Resort InternshipThe Alexander Hotel
Health Care InternAllegis Group
Communications Intern(A)Moms Happy Hour
Administrative Assistant/Office ManagerCohen & Steers
Administrative/Social Media/Research Intern | TV ProductionBookmark This
Food Forward Productions, LLC
964 46th Street #233
Posted: February 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall independent East Bay production company is currently looking for a hard working and motivated part-time administrative/production/social media and research intern to work in our office starting ASAP. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a small production team in a fast-paced environment, working on several different projects. Strong organizational and project management skills are required, writing, creative, social media and web skills are a bonus.
This is a part-time position (15 hrs/week) over the next 3-4 months, potentially longer, office space in Emeryville, CA. This is an unpaid internship with the possibility to advance into a paid position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Contact management (Zoho CRM, Constant Contact, Google Docs spreadsheets)
- Bookkeeping (sorting receipts, cost reports, petty cash)
- Correspondence (newsletters, email updates, phone calls)
- Filing (appearance releases, other paperwork as needed)
- Transcription (interviews, episode script versioning)
- Help maintain our production office (supplies, gear)
- Research (fact-checking, archival footage, potential stories)
- Help maintain editorial calendar to ensure post production stays on schedule.
Requirements- Punctual, extremely self-motivated, highly technical, reliable, and hardworking
- Able to take direction well and work independently when necessary
- Proficient in Mac-based systems, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Can switch gears rapidly, dive into new challenges and find opportunities to grow
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact in a professional manner with the public and colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure
- Down-to-earth, flexible, and humble, with a sense of humor
- Interest in environmental and food topics a plus!
We expect the newest team-member to jump into action starting day one.