Lyrics Matter, LLC
Posted: November 29 2015
Company Location: Newark, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description￼Seeking to hire a number of assistants to handle various tasks for Lyrics Matter, LLC and international recording artist Rah Digga.
ABOUT: Lyrics Matter, LLC
Lyrics Matter, LLC. is a national consulting firm whose purpose is to conduct skills based workshops for adolescents ages 16-24. These workshops fall into two categories: (1) helping students to understand all aspects of music including history and performance and (2) an intimate view of the business components of music including interviewing, enhancing interpersonal skills on the job and steps to moving up the ladder. Finally, students will experience forays into entrepreneurship.
ResponsibilitiesThis is non paid. Can work from home. Must be accessible by phone and email.
We on behalf of Lyrics Matter, LLC would like to thank you for your interest in our company. This is a non-paid position for a probationary period of 90 days at which point we can discuss more permanent solutions.
We are beginning to take a new approach regarding our positions. We feel it is important to allow our employees the flexibility of working at their own pace and focusing on their specialties without it being too time consuming. There are several tasks that need to be handled on a daily basis and each intern will be assigned one (no more than two) tasks on which to focus.
Tasks for Lyrics Matter, LLC include but not limited to:
1. Youtube: Must upload/edit content and keep activity fluid.
2. Website: "www.lyricsmatterllc.com" Must upload/edit content and keep site updated.
3. Instagram: Must upload/edit content with daily posts.
4. Twitter: Must upload/edit content with daily tweets.
5. Facebook: Must upload/edit content and monitor business inquiries.
6. Tumblr: Must upload/edit content with daily posts.
7. Must research any/all social media platforms and their functionalities to keep company current (Pinterest, Linkedin etc.)
8. Research/Reconcile all press clippings for streamlining.
9. Camera person needed in the Northern New Jersey area for filming events. Must have thorough knowledge of Final Cut Pro
10. Graphics person needed for providing original artwork/logos. Must have thorough knowledge of Photoshop
11. Person who can keep bio/epk for company & artist updated (i.e. virtual epk)
12. Must create a group of fans/followers for engaging other social media accounts and helping increase viewership/comments
13. Video editor to create lyric videos for Rah Digga.
14. Lyrics and corrections submissions to popular lyric sites (i.e. Rap Genius)
*****ALL CONTENT MUST BE APPROVED BY LYRICS MATTER, LLC. PRIOR TO POSTING.*****
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which position best suits your talents. We look forward to hearing from you.
Lyrics Matter, LLC.