Administrative ClerkCitron Pharmacy LLC.
Data EntryNovo Nordisk
Super Intern needed for Admin. departmentUniversal Site Services
Admin clerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryFalck Group
Seeking intern to seek sponsorshipsStyle Studio Hair Salon
Administrative/Marketing InternBookmark This
John Paul Pedraza, PA
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: February 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished real estate business is currently accepting resumes for an Administrative/ Marketing Intern to work in the Coral Gables area in Miami.
ResponsibilitiesThe job description includes but it’s not limited to scheduling appointments, making and answering phone calls, writing letters, typing emails, running errands, searching the internet, and preparing promotional material.
Requirements• Fluent in English, bilingual a plus. (English & Spanish)
• Ability to speak with customers professionally. (Excellent Communication Skills)
• Strong typing/writing skills. Good grammar a plus.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, Etc.)
• Disciplined & motivated to work with or without supervision.
• Be able to prioritize & complete multiple tasks on a daily bases.
• Be organized & attentive to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of internet, emails, and social media.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Writing Skills, Discipline, Fast Paced Environment
Preferred - Bilingual, Internet Savvy