ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Office ManagerArmstrong World Industries
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Administrative/Marketing InternBookmark This
John Paul Pedraza, PA
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: February 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished real estate business is currently accepting resumes for an Administrative/ Marketing Intern to work in the Coral Gables area in Miami.
ResponsibilitiesThe job description includes but it’s not limited to scheduling appointments, making and answering phone calls, writing letters, typing emails, running errands, searching the internet, and preparing promotional material.
Requirements• Fluent in English, bilingual a plus. (English & Spanish)
• Ability to speak with customers professionally. (Excellent Communication Skills)
• Strong typing/writing skills. Good grammar a plus.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, Etc.)
• Disciplined & motivated to work with or without supervision.
• Be able to prioritize & complete multiple tasks on a daily bases.
• Be organized & attentive to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of internet, emails, and social media.
SkillsRequired - Organization & prioritization skills, Fast Paced Environment, Discipline, Communication Skills, Writing Skills
Preferred - Bilingual, Internet Savvy