Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternMALCOLM X CENTER - WMXP/95.5fm
Human Resources InternMeda AB
Quality Control Internship Program at the Montgomery County Circuit Court, MARYLANDMontgomery County Circuit Court
Office InternIntuit Company
Archives InternshipAmerican Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Administrative/Marketing InternBookmark This
John Paul Pedraza, PA
550 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: February 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished real estate business is currently accepting resumes for an Administrative/ Marketing Intern to work in the Coral Gables area in Miami.
ResponsibilitiesThe job description includes but it’s not limited to scheduling appointments, making and answering phone calls, writing letters, typing emails, running errands, searching the internet, and preparing promotional material.
Requirements• Fluent in English, bilingual a plus. (English & Spanish)
• Ability to speak with customers professionally. (Excellent Communication Skills)
• Strong typing/writing skills. Good grammar a plus.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, Etc.)
• Disciplined & motivated to work with or without supervision.
• Be able to prioritize & complete multiple tasks on a daily bases.
• Be organized & attentive to detail.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Basic knowledge of internet, emails, and social media.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Writing Skills, Discipline, Fast Paced Environment
Preferred - Bilingual, Internet Savvy