AdministrationGenerac Power Systems
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS - PR / COMMUNICATIONSH3 Concepts
Project Coordinator for HR- Pan American Health Organization/ World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
Junior Content CuratorKazzit, Inc
Personal Assistant to Ritz Music Group Co FounderRitz Music Group
Office InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Special Events InternshipGLA Concepts
Data EntryHealthcare Service Group, Inc.
Administrative/Operations InternshipBookmark This
Boonton Main Street, Inc.
620 Main Street
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Boonton Main Street Organization (BMS) is an incorporated New Jersey 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our goals are to:
• Support local businesses & attract new ones
• Beautify & Promote our historic downtown shopping district
Perform administrative and office support activities for the Executive Director. The purpose of this position is to assist the Executive Director in making the office run efficiently. The overall goal is to contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Answer and direct telephone calls
• Respond to emails
• Assisting and directing visitors
• Process donations and acknowledgements
• Data entry
• Copying and scanning documents
• Project Management
• Assist with overflow work from the Executive Director
Required skills for this position include:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Verbal communication
• Administrative writing abilities