- Internships /
- Administration /
- Administrative/Personal Assistant Internship English-Chinese Preferred Will lead to Job
Administrative/Personal Assistant Internship English-Chinese Preferred Will lead to JobBookmark This
New Media Publishing Group
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionoffice Receptions needed at a based media & publishing company. We seek someone who has administration experience and will be hands on and someone who can take direction as a self-starter!
We are looking to hire a receptionist to handle light office manager duties at a small business must speak Mandarin.
ResponsibilitiesIf you have trouble with any of the following, please do not apply for this position:
- Showing up to work on time or showing up every day
- Spelling correctly or alphabetizing documents
- Organizing paperwork and keeping things clean & tidy
- Completing tasks on a consistent schedule without a superior following up
- Translating information from one document to another without making errors