Administrative/Personal Assistant NeededBookmark This
Posted: November 05 2015
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe workload is not bouyant enough but it takes skills to complete it. The name is Ideal Decor. A company that does all kind of decorations and furnitures. We master in art and craft as well. We provide all kind of decorations and furnitures and photography I.e housing,offices,ships,Aeroplanes etc. We are seeking for a good admin assistant who is skilled in computer works I.e use of Adobe,Access,Word etc.
Ideal Decor is widespread,meaning we are within all the States and we've been in existence for 17years. We are also into trucking and Hoteliers.
The position consists of completing tests of the operating effectiveness of internal controls owned by various business units in Administration. Experienced internal administrators,customer care agents,Telecommuting and a strong understanding of operational risk are ideal candidates.
He/She must be able to:
• Execute tests of controls and document the results using a pre-defined template.
• Maintain supporting evidence for test exceptions identified.
• Vet issues with Business Partners to gain agreement.
Responsibilities• Ensuring that control testing aligns with the risk
• Ability to identify risks and controls as well as control gaps and deficiencies
• Ability to socialize findings with the BPs
• Ensuring work performed is supported by evidence to effectively defend findings
• Ability to anticipate and manage obstacles and formulate effective solutions
• Ability to perform self-reviews of work for completeness and accuracy
Timeliness of work performed is measured by demonstrating the following:
• Completing testing and providing deliverables by the prescribed due dates
• Preventing down-time by work ahead and preparing for future assignment
• Facilitating timely turnaround related to sample selection and asking for follow-up items
RequirementsAll skills are required to contribute to the job but basically any applying candidate must have these skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Internal Audit experience. Public Accounting experience is a plus.
- Excellent soft skills are required along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Ability to work independently and ability to learn quickly.
- management skills.