Intern - Workforce EngagementAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Assistant Manager job descriptiontwilight
Office Assistant InternLocal Interactive
Intern - Volunteers ServicesAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Intern - Mass CareAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
Marketing RepresentativeReliance capital Limited
Business Development / Sales RepReliance capital Limited
Admin/Office InternBookmark This
Hood Connections, LLC
Posted: August 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreetings! We are seeking interns to join our team in working with both our community non profit organization and for profit business based in Cleveland Ohio. This is a flexible position with independent and team/group task. The are compensation/stipends possibly available to you depending on the assigned task. All volunteers and interns will also receive various benefits such as participation in the The President's Volunteer Service Award program- which would be a valuable addition to you resume!
Our for profit company was established in 2005, specializing in entertainment and business networking. We have now offer additional professional services such as: providing consultations, organization/business development, branding, pr, marketing and promotional services to clients nationally. In 2013 the company expanded our client base to service community and non-profit organizations as well.
Some of the selected interns will be assigned a "Footprint Project" to create, develop, and lead in execution. The goal of "Footprint Project" is to give interns an opportunity to learn and develop a project or program that will leave their "footprint" in the community hopefully for years to come. This is your opportunity to utilize your skills and education to help support or service community members and struggling small businesses.
If selected, you will work from home (or where ever may be comfortable to you), out in the community (schedules events, etc), or in person during scheduled org/business group/team meetings.
Responsibilities- Organize, create, and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
- Write press releases and other materials
- Screen phone calls
- Assist with mailings, print production
- Create interview, presentation, and meeting preparation materials
- Compile and maintain contact lists and resource database
- Conduct various industry research
- Network and communicate with collaborators and clients online and by phone
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship must have strong communication skills
have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization