Business Administration InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Data EntryFidelity Health Care
Front desk representativesFidelity Health Care
Documentation Specialist (Paid Internship)Northwestern Mutual
Real estate Investor AdministrationBroadmoor realty acquisitions LLC
Administration AssistantSocar Energy Switzerland
Customer Service RepresentativeViscalom Incorporated
221 Rutgers ST
Posted: April 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are launching a direct to consumer online retail company. We will be selling very well known brands including J brand, Torn by Ronnie Kobo, Theory plus many more. We have a huge network of sales associates around the world and are excited for our launch. We are seeking Administrator to follow up.
As part of our retail, online and wholesale development we are looking for an outstanding Administator to:
- Work with our Creative Director to establish collections collaterals such as lookbook and campaigns;
- Ensure consistent branding across platforms following brand guidelines;
Responsibilities-Organizing daily/weekly plans including excel spread sheets daily updates on our website and social media platform
- assisting with profit/expense reports and overall brand performance
-Keeping Up-to-Date with all orders
-Working with creating labels.
-Following up on all shipping products, & also which need to be shipped on time.
RequirementsYou will be working in a fast paced, creative and hands on environment with a mix of office and in-store meetings.
- Modern aesthetics and minimal design skills are mandatory;
- Excel Microsoft Office, Quickbook, Emails, Outlook
- Experience in administration and content creation at similarly positioned brands
- Good Skills of following up with everything.
- Good Communication Skills