Admin AssistantRebuilding Together San Diego
SUMMER-FALL REAL ESTATE OFFICE/ADMIN Intern - START 7/1The Shoppe
Administrative AssistantDelta Multimedia Services
RudduR Dance Seeks Administrative Intern for Immediate HireRudduR Dance
Organization & Membership AdministrationTree San Diego
Administrative SupportRockhaven Group, LLC
Personal AssistantUrban Pointe Publication & Production
Women's Business Center Program DirectorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Amazing Personal AssistantBookmark This
Next Level Success
16125 ne 18th ave
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNext Level Success is a team of passionate and affluent leaders that serve as a guide to empower entrepreneurs and business professionals in the local community. Through live training events, leadership programs, and business consulting, the Next Level Success team is able to offer the tools, knowledge, and resources that challenge their clients to succeed at the highest levels and achieve results they never thought possible.
We're just starting our business off on the ground floor.
I'm looking for a fun, motivated, friendly, and trustworthy person that is willing to help out by managing some of our social media accounts, posting content, help with scheduling, research and other admin duties that will with building our business and establishing our brand.
Looking for someone that wants to work with other ambitious and driven people that are looking to do amazing things in the community as our business develops and grows.
The position will start as an internship, and after a few months it may potentially turn into a permanent part-time or full time position.
Responsibilities- helpschedule appointments
- transcribe audio or video in written words
- research topic and ideas to help with organizing and creating content
- help turn a recorded speech/ lecture into several blog topics and posts
- help with creating content, blog posts, essays from my talks and rewrite them into what would sound like me, my words, my personality
- help to manage social media accounts
- scheduling events
- managing and scheduling emails
- other admin duties
- eager to learn
- quick learner
- Microsoft products: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- strong command of english language
- bilangual is definitely a plus
- team player
- positive attitude
- problem solver