administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Data Entry Clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
customer service representativenorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Office InternMountain Pacific
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
Arts Administration InternshipBookmark This
Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont Street
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArts Administration Internship - Winter 2017 (January - May 2017)
The BCA is looking for a student/ recent graduate who would like to gain insight and experience in the non-profit arts world. The Arts Administration Intern will serve as a greeter to BCA visitors and provide administrative support to the Executive Office. Additionally, the intern will gain insight and have a deeper understanding of the interrelation of the organization’s departments. 12-16 hrs/week during BCA office hours (M-F 9AM-5PM).
Under the guidance of the Executive Assistant the intern will:
• Complete projects and administrative work for the Executive Assistant and the Development Department (including but not limited to Board communications, Board meeting preparations, event preparation and assistance, donation processing, fundraising campaign assistance, internet research, database maintenance, filing, etc.)
• Provide administrative and clerical assistance to other BCA departments as necessary.
• Become knowledgeable about the BCA’s programming and history and answer visitors’ questions.
• Help maintain smooth day-to-day operations of the Front Office.
• Individual who is studying or interested in Arts Administration, Development, or non-profit business administration.
• A desire to get involved in a hip and bustling arts organization.
This is an unpaid internship. Interns can arrange to earn academic credit through their educational institution.
How to apply: Please send a cover letter outlining your interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “Arts Administration Internship” in the subject line. Applicants are encouraged to apply by Friday, November 18th, 2016 for the winter 2017 semester. Position is open until filled.