Assistant Manager (Part Time)Bookmark This
Trick Technologies OY
1089 Commonwealth Ave
Posted: November 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCatchbox makes the world's first throwable microphone, designed to make it easier to ask audiences questions and get people more involved at conferences and meetings. Basically, we want to make live events more fun and productive, whether it be a lecture, conference, or business meeting.
Our company is a young startup which already has a host of fortune 500 companies as clients, including the likes of Google, Facebook, Microsoft etc.. Currently, we are looking for someone to help us with some of the administrative tasks for our US operations. These include picking up the mail at our street address as well as processing returned units.
The position is part time and flexible since most of the tasks do not need to be done at a specific time, making this a great opportunity for someone who needs to juggle studying and work. Our accountant and street address are both located on Packards Corner on the Green line, so being close helps.
Responsibilities- Picking up and processing returned units from our Packards Corner Street Address
- Picking up mail and scanning it
- Bringing checks to the banks
- Meeting with our local accountant
- Sending broken units back to our European Factory
The role can be expanded to include other activities depending on your interests:
- Doing Market Research
- Sales & Customer Support
- Coming up with new ideas for growth
- Joining us at some key trade shows and events in the US and North America
Requirements- Fluent English
- Background in Business Administration or Accounting a plus
- Passion to learn new things
- Proactive and Independent
- Honest & Trustworthy
- Positive Attitude