Administrative ClerkCitron Pharmacy LLC.
AdministrationArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Women's Business Center Program DirectorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Administrative/Office InternZirkova Marketing
Admin clerkMedsoldiagnos Hearlth Care
Office assistNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Executive Assistant/Personal AssistantShare For Life Foundation, Inc.
Administrative Business InternshipSante Specialty Foods
Assistant Project Coordinator - SalesBookmark This
Precision Concrete Cutting
5737 Kanan Rd #718
Agoura Hills, CA
Posted: November 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Precision Concrete Cutting
We are a nationwide company dedicated to change and promoting safe sidewalks in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Bring your passion, drive, and stellar communication skills and we’ll give you the chance to work on projects that drive the sales capabilities of our organization.
• Contact 60+ perspective clients
• Assist in project managing and organizing accounts on Salesforce & sales calendar
• Assist in lead generation
• Build relationships with sales leaders to coordinate presentations, demonstrations, and follow up schedules
• Follow-up with clients and prospective clients to ensure service completion
• Assist in coordinating sales proposals, lead generation, and ensure response to accounts
• Follow-up with clients and prospective clients
• Assist with ideas for clients
• Aid in administrative work as it pertains to project coordinator
• Have fun - work from home, but produce results
• Effectively communicate with executive directors, managers, and other decision makers over the phone & in person
• Consist “Can do” attitude
• Desire to network and learn more about entrepreneurship
• Desire to gain sales experience from the ground up
• Ability to juggle multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
• Experience coordinating schedules
• Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM software (preferred not required)
• Ability to influence decisions and communicate with clients
• Great people skills
• Demonstrated experience and ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
Associates Degree or 1-2 year related sales or service experience (preferred not required)
We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.