Project ManagerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Administrative AssistantThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Super fun Office Intern wantedSavant Portraits LLC
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
Administrative Assistant Needed for Creative Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
United Summer Associate internshipLos Angeles
Business AdministratorAmerican View Productions
Customer ServiceIasis Healthcare Cooperation
ASSISTANT / SECRETARY Entry level (Spanish written/spoken mandatory)Bookmark This
Global Agricultural Trading
16661 Ventura Blvd
Posted: February 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Agricultural Trading is a family owned company, with facilities in Colombia, and offices in US, France, Canada, and South Korea. GAT is a full service import & export company specializing in 100 % Natural Foods for today’s rare and exotic items, and has continued to thrive on its success since the 70’s. - See more at: http://www.gat-global.com
We are looking for a part time Secretary fluent in Spanish. We're searching for motivated and interested candidates with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to remain calm under pressure, ability to multi-task, ability to work on your own and in a team environment with little supervision, positive attitude with a team mentality.
Schedule will be 3 days a week, during weekdays. Hours can range from 7 -3 pm
• Answering and screening incoming calls
• Scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars
• Managing and maintaining departmental files
• Assisting sales department with Business Development calls
• Participate in trade shows with the team
• Basic Bookkeeping
• Spanish/English (Written and Spoken Mandatory)
• Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proven organizational and prioritization skills
• Excellent analytical and communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Team player attitude with the ability to interact employees and clients within and outside the organization.
• Associates degree or higher or equivalent work experience. College students can also apply