Wedding Marketing and Admin Intern NeededL Goodwin
Marketing and Admin Intern NeededL Goodwin
Data Entry/Receptionist/Customer Service /Administrative AssistantOnline data entry job
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Administrative and marketing assistantBrener Construction 212 INC
Customer service representativesIclployalty
Help Desk AssistantIclployalty
ASSISTANT / SECRETARY Entry level (Spanish written/spoken mandatory)Bookmark This
Global Agricultural Trading
16661 Ventura Blvd
Posted: February 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal Agricultural Trading is a family owned company, with facilities in Colombia, and offices in US, France, Canada, and South Korea. GAT is a full service import & export company specializing in 100 % Natural Foods for today’s rare and exotic items, and has continued to thrive on its success since the 70’s. - See more at: http://www.gat-global.com
We are looking for a part time Secretary fluent in Spanish. We're searching for motivated and interested candidates with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to remain calm under pressure, ability to multi-task, ability to work on your own and in a team environment with little supervision, positive attitude with a team mentality.
Schedule will be 3 days a week, during weekdays. Hours can range from 7 -3 pm
• Answering and screening incoming calls
• Scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars
• Managing and maintaining departmental files
• Assisting sales department with Business Development calls
• Participate in trade shows with the team
• Basic Bookkeeping
• Spanish/English (Written and Spoken Mandatory)
• Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proven organizational and prioritization skills
• Excellent analytical and communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Team player attitude with the ability to interact employees and clients within and outside the organization.
• Associates degree or higher or equivalent work experience. College students can also apply