Marketing, WritingTeva Pharma LTD
Administrative AssistantCirca 45
Book keeping, Clerical Admin, Credit Correspondent, Customer Service, Data Entry,receptionistTeva Pharma LTD
Data entry,office assistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data Entry ClerkFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Division of Administration Summer Business Operations Intern.Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (SIP)Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
Bilingual AdministratorBookmark This
Posted: May 25 2016
Company Location: East Aurora, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently searching for a Bilingual Administrator for our Company. Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel, combined with excellent front desk capabilities will be keys to this position.
- Provide professional administrative support
- Complete weekly and monthly reports on a variety of projects
- Manage office supplies and
- Support HR Manager with new hire orientations and other HR related tasks
- Prepare various kinds of reports and documents
- Other duties as needed
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant, HR Assistant or similar position
- Bilingual (English & Japanese/Spanish/Hindi: Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
- Excellent computer skills
- Personable, driven, energetic, result-oriented and a strong communicator
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.?)
- Must be flexible, pro-active and efficient
- Analytical skills, great with numbers
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.