Business AdministrationBookmark This
Community Outreach Coalition
100 Noble Street
Posted: March 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Community Outreach Coalition is a non-profit organization that provides youth development programs for low-income youth and children with developmental disabilities. This internship gives you the opportunity to get hands on experience with administration of a non-profit organization.
Responsibilities• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail, bookkeeping, data entry and office supplies requests
• Assist with archiving, storage management, and in-house event planning
• Work with the Business & Communications Assistant to develop and implement an
• Help improve administration procedures
• Train and orient new interns in general office procedures
• Greet guests and the general public; answer and route phone calls