Business administrationBookmark This
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: April 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a co-working company that is the home office for multiple small businesses and entrepreneurs. We are seeking a motivated, organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to provide assistance with operational, clerical and administrative tasks.
As an intern at our company you will have the opportunity to work and network with multiple business owners, develop more promising relationships and build upon your resume which will attract more companies in your direction.
Responsibilities• Provide ongoing support to the Office Manager.
• Clerical: order office supplies and maintain inventory (food, beverages, general office supplies etc), filing and organizing paperwork.
• Schedule and help facilitate meetings (conference calls, video conferencing).
• Answer and screen calls.
• Create and maintain reports and financial data.
• Work and coordinate with outside vendors.
• Prepare letters, memos and meeting minutes for creative and business meetings.
• Process incoming and outgoing mail; FedEx/UPS package coordination.
• Coordinate office events.
• Manage multiple calendars.
• Internet research
• Project coordination